Redeemed 09' Official Promo Video

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What's your say?

We're inching ever closer to the 31st of March 2009. Exactly 10 more days. Today on "What's your say?" we have probably the KING of lame jokes to share with us a more serious side on what Easter means to him. ENJOY!


Easter to me signifies Jesus Christ’s victory over death. This victory guaranteed us eternal life to all who believe in Him. We also need to remember his death on the cross and the suffering and torment He went through because of His everlasting love for us and the washing of our sins. How often have we just taken this act of love from Jesus for granted and many a times too occupied with our surrounding and just forget to tell Him how much we love him and are ever so grateful for his love for us.. Isn’t it amazing that Christianity is all about having a personal and close relationship with God. How we, so unworthy of His love can be his children? God has always been present in my life, going with me through troubled times and joyful moments. He is not only my God; He is also my trusted friend. Over the years, I have learned to trust in Him more and indeed it has changed me!


Psst! Redeemed ’09 is fast approaching. Do take this opportunity to bring your friends so that they too can experience God’s love in their lives as you have. I hope I’ll be seeing you there!

1 comment:

weiwayk said...

seriousnya jason

ww