Redeemed 09' Official Promo Video

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's your say?

It's been a year since Life-RW, however it remains fresh in the minds of UCSI CF-ers. As we approach the home stretch gearing up for Redeemed 09', Eow- Li Ann shares with us her fond memories of Life-RW as being part of the organizing committee last year.



I can’t believe it’s been a year since “Life Re-writable”. On a personal level, 2008 was of the toughest times I’ve had in UCSI. However, being in the Easter Rally’s organizing committee had been a great blessing to me. I was initially only in charge of ushering until I was told later that we needed more counselors. I actually didn’t see myself being involved as one because I thought counseling believers/non meant knowing the bible from the book of Genesis to Revelation (which I obviously don’t. Ouch!). Least did I know that God was trying to speak to me through using me to speak to others. Well, it’s a cliché – but I guess he DOES work in amazing ways.

Easter serves to remind us of the things God has done for us in our lives. Right from the day He sent his son to die on the cross for us. It need not be a solemn event, because the reasons for Easter are in fact all the reasons we should be celebrating it! The cross symbolizes the greatest love ever and it is for the cross that our sins can be forgiven, our lives Rewritable, Redeemed.

Life RW 08 was a blast and I am definitely looking forward to Redeemed 09, how about you?

No comments: