Redeemed 09' Official Promo Video

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's your say?

This time around we have Ms. Lim Su Ann; the former CF secretary. She is a final year English Language & Communication student. She shares with us this time what Easter really means to her.

Easter should not be the only day whereby we remember how much God loves us that He would send His one and only Son to die on the cross for us, so that we may have eternal life. We should remember Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross FOR US and remember His love for us every single day of our lives. It is not something that we should take for granted.

I realized how sometimes I tend to take God’s love for granted. I become so distracted and busy trying to achieve all the things I want in this world. I sometimes get too caught up with the temptations of the world that I forget just how much God wants me to stop and look up to Him and say ‘I love you’; to just stop and say ‘thank you Abba Father for everything’.

Every day should be an Easter day. I want to be reminded each day of God’s wonderful grace and of Jesus precious blood that has cleansed me from my sins.

For Easter Rally however, I think this is a great opportunity for me to share the story of God’s great love to my friends.

No comments: