Redeemed 09' Official Promo Video

Monday, March 30, 2009

What's your say?

So we're finally here. The last edition of 'What's your say?' It's been a whirl wind experience hearing all the wonderful things God has done for each and everyone of those who contributed to this section. It has now reached its climax. Redeemed is around 24 hours away and the final person we received his contribution from is none other than, final semester mass communications student Jonathan Mah. Being a former committee member serving as the President and Publicity coordinator of CF, Jonathan shares with us how God has been faithful to him and how CF has helped him grow as a person spiritually.


Well what can I say? It's been an amazing journey being in CF for the last 3 years. Through out these 3 fantastic years God's been really faithful. He's done things which I never knew were possible. This Easter I look back in remembrance of how God has provided for me and even more. However, the one thing I will never cease to thank Him for is how He sent His one and only Son to die for our sins. Though unworthy all of us are, He did it out of love for you and me.

This Easter would probably be my last Easter as a UCSI CF member and a student as I will be moving on into another phase of my life as I graduate. But throughout the years, God's guided me into the decisions and actions I should take and He's been there every single step of the way guiding me in every single thing I do. On sharing the gospel, I like many other still do get cold feet when I want to share the gospel with my friends. I can't seem to find the right words to say or how to kick start the conversation. But if it's one thing I've learned, is that you don't have to ALWAYS use words to share the gospel. You can start by using your lives. Live your life as representatives of Christ showing others His grace and mercy through your lives. Most importantly, allow God to guide, teach and mold you. You'd be surprised on how things will turn out.

Life-RW was an extraordinary experience, how God worked that night in UCSI was simply amazing. The friend's I knew who were saved and how God worked in their lives was beyond words can describe. It's opportunities like these I indirectly get to share the gospel with my friends. Redeemed 09' is one such similiar opportunity. Bring your friends for it too!I urge you to come for the event, don't treat it as just any ordinary event.

Treat this as a personal invitation to come for Redeemed 09'.

It's right around the corner and it's not too late to come. Trust me you won't regret this!

See You SOON!

No comments: