Redeemed 09' Official Promo Video

Friday, March 27, 2009

What's your say?

As we approach the finish line of 31st March 2009, we have with us our penultimate edition of 'What's your say?'. This edition was done probably half way across the world right up north in the freezing cold tundra's of Russia. Aaron Kong, completed his A-levels at UCSI in January 2008. After which he left our shores to persue a degree in medicine at a university in Russia. For this second to last edition of 'What's your say?', he shares with us his experiences of being in CF as well as the challenges he faced when adapting into Russian culture. He gives all glory to God in allowing him to settle in perfectly in Russia.


While we are often busy with what life has installed for us, we sideline what God has installed for us!

Being involved in Life-RW 2008 brings me many memories to rejoice and remember all my life. The 500 strong audiences who had come to worship God and those who came to experience His everlasting goodness in Life-RW is still fresh to me as I was on stage that night. God’s presence was there alright and I know for sure He will be there again in Redeemed ’09.
He sent His only Son, yeah, surely He did – history proved it! What makes it so special is that it comes with ‘The Freedom of being Redeemed and Re-Written’. When I first tasted His goodness, the release was so great, it swept me off my burdens and I instantly answered His calling to draw back to Him. I knew that it would not be a dull experience because His call came with much comfort and reassurance; He has been faithful till this very day. God showed me how it feels like to walk by the road that He has prepared for me! – Our God is a vibrant God, He carries all our sorrows.

Redemption of sin comes with all the goodness that God has installed for us. It means we choose to follow Him and respond to all His plans and desires. For me, I was never afraid of walking the trail that He tells me to take for He will not lead me to a cliff and lead me to a fall. He will cushion my fall of my mistake and hold me in His loving arms like a Father would when his child is sick. Now that He has placed me in Russia, it is also for His cause, to continuously grow in Him as a branch would grow off a tree and bear fruit. During my days as a member in the UCSI CF, I was happy that He also made use of my little skills which was printed on shirts, banners and posters and all glory goes to Him!

As Redeemed ’09 is fast approaching, it is my prayer to all who will be attending and those involved, to have a testimony to share about this Easter about our God who redeems, loves, cares, heals, guides, our closest friend who comforts, shelters, provides, shares and carries all our sorrows and experience His everlasting goodness. Though I will not be in Malaysia during Redeemed ’09, but my prayers for the entire committee and the rally will be in my heart.

God bless!

No comments: